Client Engagement Manager
A little bit about the role
- Working with the Business Development team to secure new clients and projects
- Scoping out the projects and planning resourcing
- Once won, they will be the main point of contact for Clients and will act as the primary escalation point for any problems in the relationship
- Always looking for opportunities to expand the relationship
- Work closely with the Project Lead, but the focus is on the management of the contractual relationship between client and W12 rather than the management of the projects
Client & Team Dynamic
- The extent to which the engagement manager meets the client varies according the nature of the business. An engagement manager might work very closely with the client in understanding their specific requirements and defining the strategic approach
- Get involved in a mediating when problems arise and manage the contractual aspects, not the actual day-to-day delivery
- Keeping updated on all projects and ensuring that client expectations are being met, holding regular team meetings to review work
- Responsible for all billing and invoicing of the client and managing client expectations
- Working with finance to own accounts payable issues arising from the project
A little bit about you
- You should have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working as an Account Handler, ideally within a digital agency or digital product focussed company
- You should be a strategic thinker, working collaboratively to shape the strategic vision of the studio
- You should have a track record of securing new business, and successfully developing existing clients. You will need strong communication skills, to be able to be able to present your ideas both internally and externally to senior stakeholders
- How do you feel about travel? We work with some of the leading brands across Europe and North America, and you will be required to occasionally travel to conduct workshops and participate in meetings
- We are a collaborative team here at W12 Studios, so you should be at home working with a multidisciplinary team of designers, Creative Technologists, and Project Managers
- Design is at the heart of everything we do. You should have a passion for emerging digital products, technologies, and devices with a focus on user-centric design
A little bit about W12 Studios…
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London. We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 4 years we have grown considerably to form a strong team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America.
At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers. We’re explorers, experimenters, and inventors.
Able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real.
Through our proven collaboration process, we define, design and prototype products across multiple platforms. Encouraging experimentation and out of the box thinking, we believe great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
We collaborate and provoke, seeking inspiration from the unknown, the difficult, and the ambiguous. Ultimately through technology, we bring people closer to the brands they love.