New York Studio
Here at W12 Studios were looking for a Senior Project Manager…
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager that will ensure the success and delivery of our client’s projects. Our team works closely with our clients and you will be fundamental in face to face engagements and the programme of work. Your experience brings a hybrid of working methodologies that can be applied to any given task. You are adaptable, able to prioritise effectively and work in partnership with the studio’s creative leads. Attention to technical detail and strong organisational skills are a must, along with helping both client and our studio set clear actions, expose risk and deliver outstanding work.
● Assisting, organising and helping write strategic pitch, RFP responses and proposals
● Planning project kick off and facilitating working sessions both internally and with the client
● Meeting with clients to ensure project and account stability
● Setting up project engagement, tools, methodologies, internal checkpoints and delivery of work
● Managing the overview of the day to day delivery operations of the studio
● Understanding workflow and resources required in partnership with creative leads
● Organising and facilitating daily stand-ups with the team relating to delivery and technical implementation
● Structuring studio processes in partnership with teams to improve efficiency and quality
A little bit about you…
● Agency experience with a strong understanding of clients and accounts
● Digital product experience, ideally across native applications, web and hardware
● Working knowledge of industry terms and processes across design, development and motion
● Communication, logistics and working methodologies on both UK and non UK accounts
● Manage workshops and client meetings, e.g. agendas, summaries, actions
● Directing and facilitating delivery teams across project and product management
● Budget creation, management and an awareness of market rates in the design industry
● Managing and forecasting resource requirements for projects
● High proficiency in writing, speaking and presenting
● Demonstrate mentorship and leadership skills that enable teams to work efficiently
● Communicate technical or complex subjects to non-technical audiences
● A interest and following in digital products and design
● Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Adobe Indesign and Keynote software skills
A little bit about W12 Studios…
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London.
We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 3 years we have grown considerably to form a strong team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America.
At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers. We’re explorers, experimenters, and inventors.
Able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real.
Through our proven collaboration process, we define, design and prototype products across multiple platforms. Encouraging experimentation and out of the box thinking, we believe great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
We collaborate and provoke, seeking inspiration from the unknown, the difficult, and the ambiguous. Ultimately through technology, we bring people closer to the brands they love.